Gaming has reached a state where it’s become very technologically advanced, and not every device is able to run those games successfully. If I am more specific then I can say that the game with more graphical value is only supported on high-end smartphones.
So, it’s a huge problem because those games are simply awesome and no one can resist themselves from playing those games. But another issue is that not everyone can afford a high-end smartphones. So, what are we supposed to do now? How can we play those awesome games?
Well, as a solution you can use the Nintendo 3D emulator from which you will be able to play high-end 3D Nintendo games like Pokemon Alpha Saphhire, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bro, etc. But I need to remind you that this Emulator from Nintendo can cost you a wallet. The price of that Emulator is around 100$ to 200$.
But here I’ve brought you the free version of the 3DS Emulator which is also known as Citra Emulator. Using 3DS Emulator you can play all those games and that also in free.
So, in this article, I’m going to mention the features, and how to download, install and use the 3DS Emulator Application.
Before heading towards the tutorial let’s check the salient features which this Emulator has to offer us. Here are the features.
Salient Features –
1. With the 3Ds Emulator, you get all the preloaded games to play. So, all you have to is download the 3DS Emulator and you also get all the games with it and that also for free.
2. The 3DS Emulator has an in-built feature called Anti-Aliasing which makes the gaming experience better. And if you have a device with a high-end graphics card then it will a total treat for you.
3. The emulator also has the feature called Save feature from which you will be able to save or pause the game at any movement and continue it later from the same movement.
4. The Emulator also supports Multiplayer-gaming, and the online games run smooth and fast, the only condition is that your Internet connection should be fast-paced.
5. Another impressive feature of this Emulator is that it adjusts the resolution depending in your needs and the picture quality of the game you’re playing. And the maximum resolution is 720P.
Thus, were the salient features of 3DS Emulator.
Now, it’s time to head towards the steps to download, install, and use the 3DS Emulator tool. Here are the steps.
Steps to Run 3DS Emulator on Android –
1. First of all, download and install the 3DS Emulator on your Android device.
2. if your device is asking than first locate the file in the file manager before installation of the tool.
3. That’s it you’re done. Now just open the 3DS Emulator on your Android device and start enjoying.
Steps to Run 3DS Emulator on iOS –
1. First of all, download the 3Ds Emulator in your iOS Device.
2. While downloading you will see a dialogue box, In that dialogue box there, will be an option called Install. Click on that.
3. Once, the Emulator is downloaded, you have to navigate to Device Management, and then you have to search for an option called “GuangDong”. And than tap on the “Trust” option 2 times.
4. That’s it you’re done. The Emulator is completely installed on your iOS device. Now you can enjoy it freely.
Steps to Run 3DS Emulator on Windows PC –
1. First if all download the Zip file of the 3DS Emulator.
2. Then, you have to extract the zip file, and then you have to open the extracted folder.
3. Then, you also have to install the Bios and proceed further.
4. If the Bios and the 3Ds Emulator both are installed in Windows PC. If it so, than you have to open it and navigate to 3DS ROM. If you do that the game will be opened in your PC without further issue.
Why 3DS Emulator is needful? –
As I told you earlier that the traditional 3Ds Emulator is very expensive. It will cost about 100 to 200$ which doesn’t seem to be affordable at all. However, all the same features and services are provided in 3DS Emulator, and the best part is that its free of cost.
As I mentioned the list of features you have seen that the features are very impressive. 3DS Emulator is filled with all the things which you expect and need in a Emulator.
It has a long list of supported games which I will mention later in the article. The list is compromised by mostly all the popular Nintendo games which everyone dreams of to play.
The list of supported games –
1. Super Smash Bro
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
3. Mario Kart 7
4. Pokemon Alpha Saphhire
5. Fire Emblem Awakening
6. Anime Crossing: New Leaf
7. The Legend of Zelda: Mask 3D
8. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Thus, was the list of supported games on 3DS Emulator.
Final Words –
Finally, at the end of the article, I need to say that 3DS Emulator definitely deserves a try. All you have to do is try all the versions compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows PC and stick to one or all three of them for a long period of time. And for the people who are bothered about any security threat, to all those people I ‘ll say that the Emulator is free from any kind of such threats.